Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Task reflections

        When I was doing this task, I enjoyed traveling to different locations around my neighborhood. I got to learn more about the history of my neighborhood and also the locations of several landmarks. I also enjoyed interviewing a few people although it did not yield much results as most people I interviewed rarely pay attention to their surroundings. Even people who work at that place! I also enjoyed
        I could not find some of the pictures of the landmarks during the past and some people did not allow me to interview them. It was also really hard to get information about the landmark.  If I had the chance to do this again, I would try to do more research on the landmark first, before going there instead of immediately rushing out and almost getting lost. I would also try to take more pictures and videos as I did not have enough good pictures and videos to put on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment